Thursday, February 21, 2013

Keep your eyes fixed on this space for more details

To all who come across this blog, unfortunately I have not completed this blog and it did die off. I am currently still a Linux user but I have switched over to using OpenSUSE and this was after Gnome 3 was introduced into Ubuntu 12.04. After this distro release of Ubuntu I started trying out all the different flavours of Linux literally. I have tried:

Linux Mint
Mandriva
LUbuntu
KUbuntu
Ubuntu
Fedora
and now
OpenSUSE

I prefer OpenSUSE for my use in the Linux world. I am very happy with it and it meets my daily task needs. I have grown more and more into opensource and even have completely transfered over to opensource software for all my graphic designing work and for this I use:

Inkscape
Krita
GIMP

Seriously I am able to everything with the above mentioned opensouce graphics applications. 
Unfortuneatly this blog will no longer continue and will soon be deleted. Before that happens I will provide a new link to my newest blog site which will be transfered to WordPress and there I will take  what I intended to do with this blog and explores the depths of blogging and offer support to any new to Linux and wanting to make the switch. If you have any trouble or problems making the switch this will be the blog for you. So keep your eyes on this space and soon to come will be my blog site.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ubuntu - news, usn

The Daily Ubuntu

PlayOnLinux

freshmeat.net Releases